Friday, January 9, 2015

Tricking Myself #20minutesaday

I know this has happened to you. You work and work and work on a project and find yourself, well, bored with it. So then what? Start something new right? 

I've tried to tame this bad habit by having a project at home and another at the studio. However the urge has been building to ditch them both and get onto something completely different.

Today, I thought I would bring one of my kits to work. My plan was to open it up, press all the fabrics and then maybe tomorrow I could cut it out. Once I have finished that I will put it away to piece after these projects.  I am hoping that this will cure my urge to jump into something new. I am really not tricking anyone but this has worked for me in the past so why not?

So instead of sharing the blue winter scene or the black and white log cabins here is the bright and sunny Chevy quilt! This was how I spent my #20minutesaday today's :)


What did you work on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment