Sunday, January 18, 2015

January Scrap Club

Once a month my mom and I host a group of friends at the studio. Yesterday was our day for January. I had two longarm classes to teach, but still enjoyed the day as a conversational participant! 
Once my students were all finished and gone for the day, I quickly dug out my blue winter scene and finished up the background. #highfive Next it will need the appliqué. I will do that part early next week. I will be using my ScanNCut and hopefully can whip up a tutorial as well.
After completing that I took some time to cut all my fabrics for the Chevy quilt, which will be next. I love how bright they are! I am looking forward to starting that one next.
I am quite pleased with my productive day. I wish I had thought to get picks of Mom, Joan, and Christne's hard work, cuz they kicked ass yesterday! :) What did you work on this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment