Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#20minutesaday Sat Jan 3, 2015

This session became slightly indulgent time wise. I actually spent about an hour cutting, trimming and pressing to prepare for the next step. Not that it was a bad thing, I just skipped a sew session on Sunday so I wouldn't feel greedy. ;)
This Rose Log Cabin has been in progress since 2011. I wanted to do a final push and cross it off my list last year. Due to the time required for this project, that just didn't happen. I am very seriously considering making the quilt out of these blocks only and 'axing' the rose blocks. This would have me completing this quilt in about a week plus pump my stash full of assorted yellow and grey fabrics. I am perfectly ok with that.


These blocks look really cool laid out together. I think this decision will be an easy one.

Did you make time to sew 20 minutes this weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment